Liber Entertainment, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") pays the utmost attention to the privacy and personal information of customers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
Liber Entertainment, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or “we”) pays the utmost attention to the privacy and personal information of customers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
We believe that protecting customers' Personal Information is the basis of our business activities and our social responsibility. Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company has established the following policy.
[Management of Personal Information]
The Company shall maintain an accurate and the latest Personal Information of our customers and maintain a strict management of Personal Information by taking safety measure and other necessary measures such as security system maintenance, management system maintenance, and thorough employee training in order to prevent the illegal access, loss, tampering, or leakage of Personal Information. We will strictly manage personal information and take sufficient care when disseminating information.
[Definition of Personal Information]
In handling this information, we will take necessary measures such as obtaining the consent of the person in question in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, and if we receive Information related to Personal Information from a third party and link it with Personal Information held by our company, we will handle it under "
[Purposes of Use of Personal Information, etc.]
(1) To provide the service by the Company and for the use of the service by the customer;
(2) To apply for gift giveaway campaigns, etc;
(3) To send products purchased by customers and winning gifts;
(4) For customer support and responding to various inquiries
(5) For marketing and service development and improvement
(6) Request for cooperation with the questionnaire provided by the Company; and
In order to announce information and services that are considered useful to customers
In addition, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer, we may entrust the handling of Personal Information to cooperating companies, partners, and subcontractors who have concluded confidentiality agreements with us regarding Personal Information.
In addition, when using Personal Information for purposes not stipulated above in individual services, we will obtain consent from you in advance.
[Disclosure of Personal Information to the Third Party]
The Company will properly manage Personal Information provided by our customers and will not disclose such information to third parties. Exceptions include as follows. However, the Company shall not be liable for any obligation or responsibility for Personal Information leaked by the acts of the customer himself or a third party other than the Company.
(1) When we obtained customer’s consent;
(2) When the Company discloses the information to the third party contractors in order to perform the service requested by the customer;
(3) When the provision of Personal Information is required by law, etc.;
(4) When it is necessary to disclose or provide Personal Information to protect human life, safety, and property, and it is difficult to gain the guest’s consent;
(5) When there is a particular need to do so in order to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain the customer’s consent; and
(6) When it is necessary to cooperate with an agency of the state or local government organization or their agent in the execution of their duties according to law, and obtaining the consent of the individual would pose a risk to the execution of such applicable duties.
[Safety Measures for Personal Information, etc.]
The Company strictly manages the Personal Information, etc. that customers provided to us, and takes measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of such information. In addition, when handling customers' Personal Information, etc. and other important information with a contractor (including those outside of Japan), we take safety measures under appropriate supervision. If you have any questions about the safety management of Personal Information, etc., please contact us at the address listed in ◆Contact Us◆.
[Verification/Correction/Removal of Your Information]
If you would like to verify, correct, or remove your Personal Information, etc. and other information, please use the verification/correction/removal function or make a request to the address listed in the ◆Contact Us◆. Once we verify that the request is coming from you, we will disclose, correct, or remove your Personal Information, etc. within a reasonable period of time.
[Handling of Personal Information, etc. after the Expiration Date]
The Company will retain your Personal Information, etc. for as long as it is necessary to provide the service to customers and achieve the purpose of use, but once such necessity ceases, we will immediately delete such information completely. We do not retain such Personal Information, etc. for backup and other purposes separately.
[Protection of Information for Customers under the Age of 18]
We also pay the utmost attention to the protection of the information of customers under the age of 18. Please be sure to provide Personal Information, etc. of customers under the age of 18 with the consent of a guardian.
[Protection of Personal Information on Linked Sites]
The Company shall not be responsible for handling of Personal Information, etc. on websites of businesses or individuals other than the Company that are linked from this service.
[Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations, and Standards]
The Company shall comply with the Japanese laws, regulations, and other standards that apply to Personal Information withheld by the Company. We shall also review this policy as necessary and make efforts for its improvement.
◆Cookies and Other Information◆
◆ SSL Security Communication ◆
This website operates with SSL encrypted communication in order to safely transmit Personal Information provided by customers.
* Due to the nature of the Internet, the Company does not guarantee 100% security at the time of communication.
For any inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information, please contact us as listed below.
Liber Entertainment Inc.
9F Urban Net, 3-6-2 Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org